Friday, July 8, 2016

WHAT I WANT MORE IN THIS VERY MOMENT? Atman Nityananda


WHAT I WANT MORE IN THIS VERY MOMENT?

The most important question we must do every moment is:

What I want more in this moment? To experience the peace and bliss that lies within and which is eternal, infinite and unaffected of what happens in the exterior or to experience the finite illusory pleasures created by the contact of the lusty-mind (through the senses) with the external objects?

And the next question is: Do I really want it? or How much I want it?

And if I want it, what I do in order to live it?

But even if we want it, If we are not alert enough moment to moment (which is the case of the majority) then very easily we are lost and identified with the mind made emotional and mental patterns (experiencing misery and suffering) and we fail to experience the peace, plenitude and freedom of our immortal Self (Atman).

Aspiration and intention are important but most of all a fiery determination and iron will to practice and acomplish what we are longing for.